December 15 • 7:00PM • Lutheran Home
It’s the Most Yummiest Time of the Year!
Chocolate Crinkles, Old-Fashion Refrigerator Box Cookies, Ribbon Slices, Almond Spritz, Poppy Seed Slice Cookies, Mint Melt-Aways, Thumbprints with Jam, Peanut Butter Cookies with Hershey Kisses …Yummmmmmm!!! These are just a few of the scrumptious cookies we’ve shared at past TETNA Holiday Cookie Exchanges.
On Monday, December 15th, we’ll gather at 7 p.m. at the Lutheran Home for our 5th Annual Cookie Exchange. If you’ve joined us in the past–I know you’re marking this on your calendar. If you haven’t–get out a pen & circle the date! You won’t want to miss the fun & the treats.
Here’s what you do:
- Pick your favorite cookie recipe.
- Register by December 13th. Call Dawn Zehren at 414/727-2873 or email her using the form below.
- Make six dozen cookies (often a double batch) and bring them to the exchange. Do NOT separate or package cookies in bunches. DO bring a large container to take your mix of cookies home in. (Extra or broken cookies? Bring them to the exchange for nibbling.)
Here’s what you get:
- A wonderful assortment of cookies – with the simple effort of one recipe.
- A few hours off to really enjoy the giving spirit of the holiday season. Sip cider and nibble cookies while sharing laughter & stories with your neighbors. Kids are welcome too.
- Bonus Option—Want to give assortments of homemade cookies as gifts during the holidays? Need more than just 6 dozen? Easy answer. Make two, or three different recipes of cookies, a batch of 6 dozen each. Bring 12 dozen, take 12 dozen. Bring 18 dozen, take 18 dozen. You choose. Just tell Dawn when you register.
PS—Do you have a friend or family member who loves cookies but doesn’t live in the neighborhood? Invite them to join us. Everyone is welcome.