Saturday, June 6, 2015
8 am to 3 pm
Tosa East Towne Neighborhood
(N. 60th Street to N. 76th Street, Between W. North Ave and W. Center Street)
Our neighborhood-wide rummage sale is coming soon. We hope to see many of you buying and selling at this event!
To register your rummage sale with the TETNA sale, you can REGISTER ONLINE or REGISTER BY MAIL.
The registration deadline is June 4.
Registration is free for TETNA members, and $5 for non-members.
When you register for the TETNA rummage sale:
- Your sale information will be included in the overall map and listing associated with the Tosa East Towne Neighborhood Association annual rummage sale.
- TETNA will publish a map and rummage sale list that will be available online to shoppers as an interactive map and as a printable .PDF file until the end of the sale.
- TETNA will place signs on the perimeter of the neighborhood and publicize the neighborhood sale in local media.
You can call attention to your sale with any signage or banners you want to, knowing that shoppers will be looking for your sale!
How to Throw A Killer Yard Sale contains great tips on making your sale a success.
If you’re interested in helping with the rummage sale in any capacity, or if you have questions, please email Sarah Hunt-Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 9, 2015
8 am – noon
Bring your gloves, rakes, shovels, wheel barrows and your smiles, to help get Center Street Park in shape for the summer! We will also be organizing the ice skates and storing them until the next ice rink season.
If you want to sign up ahead of time, visit our Volunteer Spot.
April 22, 2015
6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cranky Al’s, 6901 W. North Avenue
Please join us at the 2015 TETNA Annual Meeting. Come to learn about all the exciting events and new businesses coming to our neighborhood. It’s a great way to meet your neighbors and get involved.
TETNA will be providing pizza for attendees.
The meeting will cover:
- Alderman Update: Fifth District alderman, Bobby Pantuso and Joel Tilleson have been invited to speak about the city’s plans for our area.
- Police Update
- Financial Report
- Activities and Programs
- Trick or Treat
- Taste of East Tosa
- Cookie Exchange
- Egg Hunt
- Run Tosa Run
- Rummage Sale
- Block Party/Movie Night
- Request for volunteers
- Run Tosa Run
- Senior Representative
- Advertising Committee
- Board members
- Scholarship Award
- Election of Officers and Board. All volunteer positions are open and members are encouraged to participate for the one-year term from May 1, 2015 through April 30, 2016.
We love our annual night-time Trick or Treat in the TETNA neighborhood!
The TETNA board needs your input to help us make decisions about ways to make the event even better. Please take a few minutes to respond to this survey.
TETNA Trick or Treat Survey