Saturday, October 31, 2015
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Rain or Shine
Trick or Treat 2015 to be held on Halloween night
TETNA’s Halloween Trick or Treat nighttime event is back and it’s going to be bigger and better than ever! Mark your calendars for the evening of Oct. 31 and plan to attend this spooktacular event from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
Every year TETNA offers this safe and fun event in our neighborhood. In the past, the trick or treat blocks have been limited to certain areas. This year we are going all out and opening the TETNA Trick or Treat event to the ENTIRE neighborhood! So get your costumes, candy buckets, and spooky faces ready to explore the Halloween festivities that our whole neighborhood has to offer.
The Trick or Treat event is for TETNA members and the trick-or-treating is for children ages 14 and under. The whole family is welcome to join the fun and each group of children should be accompanied by at least one adult. You must register to participate in the event – whether your little goblins will be trick-or-treating or you will be handing out candy (or both!).
Online Registration New this year, you can register for Trick-or-Treating and pay for your annual membership completely online. If you don’t have any trick-or-treaters and would prefer to give out your own candy, we will send you the display sign for you to print, and there is nothing more you need to do. However, if you plan to have any trick-or-treaters participating or want to hand out some of the awesome TETNA-provided candy, you will need to stop by to pick up/drop off at the in-person registration.
Bring to In-Person Registration
- Completed Membership Registration Form (we will have extras there in case you forget)
- Completed Trick or Treat Registration Form (we will have extras there in case you forget)
- Candy Donation: 100-piece bag of candy PER CHILD. The candy must be individually wrapped and factory sealed. Due to safety concerns, we cannot accept opened bags of candy. (Also handing out candy and want to keep the kind you picked out? Just let us know.)
- Membership Dues: $10/household ($8 for seniors) – cash, checks payable to TETNA, or credit card
- Optional Donation to Scholarship Fund
Take Home from In-Person Registration
- Glow sticks for each registered child
- Information sheet
- Trick or Treat display sign to identify TETNA participants distributing candy
- Starter candy supply for candy distributors (Note that this is a very popular event and we’re not able to provide all of the candy that you might need to accommodate all the trick-or-treaters. You can either purchase additional candy on your own, or turn out your light when the candy runs out.)
When and Where to Register
- Tuesday, October 27, 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Thursday, October 29, 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, October 31, 8:30am-10:00am
Register at St Pius X School located at 2506 Wauwatosa Ave – enter the school doors from the parking lot and look for signs.
Volunteers As always, we are always looking for volunteers to help make this event successful. Volunteering also provides you the opportunity to meet others in the neighborhood. If you are interested in helping with Trick or Treat registration or in another capacity, please visit our Volunteer Spot page to sign up or contact the event chair Erica Storm (firstname.lastname@example.org).
TETNA looks forward to another successful spooktacular event!