Monday, September 11 • 6:30 PM
TETNA meetings are open to everyone in the Tosa East Towne neighborhood. Please feel free to attend. We gather at 6:30 p.m. at the Lutheran Home, 7500 W. North Ave. If you have a topic or issue you would like to discuss, contact Sarah Hunt-Frank to be included on the agenda.
Click here to read the August association meeting minutes.
Approval of Minutes
Treasurers Report – Barbara Blaney
- Chili Charity Run Review – Craig Brittingham; 134 runners, $1200 to RMHC
- Trick-or-Treat – Wendy Swenson, Jenny Farr, attendance required for budget vote
- TETNA Block Party — Review
$17 Col Pops
$ 20 Balloons
$123 Sam’s Club
$42 Bartz, tablecloths, bubble juice, tape
$66 picnic table delivery
$ 0 Insurance, good for 2 years
$ 338.98 Movie rights
$15 Block Party Kit
$50 Parks and Rec
- TGIThursday – Tiger Beyer
- Kneeland Walker House, Nov 3 – Tiger Beyer
Communications – Julie Terwelp
NAC Report, next date, Oct 26 – Sarah Hunt-Frank
- Research a new place to hold meetings, Library?
Groups – print out
Next meeting – October 3, new location