Saturday, June 7
8 am to 3 pm
Tosa East Towne Neighborhood
(60th Street to 76th Street, Between North Ave and Center Street)
Nearly 40 homes are participating in our neighborhood rummage!
We hope to see everyone out shopping!
Information For Sellers:
- TETNA will place signs on the perimeter of the neighborhood and publicize the sale in local media.
- We publish an online printable map that is only available until the end of the sale.
- We also distribute a limited number of printed maps to rummage sales around the edges of the neighborhood to guide shoppers.
- You can call attention to your sale with any signage or banners you want to, knowing that shoppers will be looking for your sale!
How to Throw A Killer Yard Sale contains great tips on making your sale a success.
If you’re interested in helping with the rummage sale in any capacity, or if you have questions, please email Sarah Hunt-Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday, June 29, 2014
11 am – 8 pm
The second annual East Tosa Gran Prix will take place on Sunday, June 29. Mark your calendars now and plan on attending this great event!
Learn more about the event: 2014 Event Information
Follow our group on Facebook: East Tosa Gran Prix
Thank you to everyone who participated, cheered and volunteered on May 17, 2014!
2014 Race Results
Run Tosa Run was a chip-timed 5k run/walk and a half-mile kids’ run through the beautiful tree-lined streets of the Tosa East Towne neighborhood, with net proceeds going to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Saturday, April 5, 2014
9 am – 2 pm
Roosevelt Elementary School
2535 N 73rd Street (enter 74th Street door)
Please come and donate at Jake’s blood drive! Your support is vital to many in the community – please sign up!
Jake was 4 years old when he was diagnosed with Rhabdomyosarcoma. He received numerous blood and platelet transfusions that were integral during his 3 1/2 years of treatment. Jake lost his battle in March 2009 at the age of 7. His family sponsors two blood drives each year at Jake’s school, Roosevelt Elementary. Jennifer, Jake’s mom, says, “We hope donors will continue to be there for all the other children who need blood products.”
How to schedule an appointment:
(1) visit www.bcw.edu/jakes17th
(2) call Jennifer – 414-810-4793
(3) email Jennifer – email@example.com
Appointments encouraged, however walk-ins are welcome. Open to all… remember to bring an ID or Donor Card. Child care provided.
All attempting donors will receive a pass for four people to Mt. Olympus Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells (passes valid May 24 – July 2, 2014).