Get your team together for the first ever TETNA Summer Scavenger Hunt. It’s a free event, and everyone is invited to play! The hunt will feature a variety of East Tosa-themed challenges, making for a great socially distanced event for adults and kids of all ages.
Join with your family or with a small group of friends. Your team’s size should be four to eight people, but larger family groups are just fine. Teams will be invited to complete a variety of challenges, tasks and searches both around the Tosa East Towne neighborhood and in your own home.
Play one week or play them all! The TETNA Summer Scavenger Hunt will take place from July 22 to Aug. 18. The hunt will be divided into four consecutive weeks of “missions,” each beginning on a Wednesday: July 22, July 29, Aug. 5 and Aug. 11.
Join anytime! Each week will feature all new missions and new chances to win prizes.
Everyone living in the Tosa East Towne neighborhood is invited to play. TETNA members are eligible for handful of “member only” challenges each week.
Good luck teams! We hope you enjoy this unique summer neighborhood experience brought to you by the Tosa East Towne Neighborhood Association.
Not a member? Join TETNA today at tosaeasttowne.org/join.
HOW TO PLAY
- Download* the GooseChase iOS app or GooseChase Android app.
- Join the hunt: TETNA’s hunt code is VJZQXB.
- Form your team! The first team member to download the app should start the team.
- Invite others to download the app and join your team by searching for your team name
- Or Invite your friends to form their own teams and play along.
- Complete the first mission: Introduce your team.
- Get ready for a week of new mission challenges! Lots of choices each week. The first set of missions will go live on July 22.
- Complete missions. Follow the mission’s directions, send in a picture to show your team took on the challenge, earn points, maybe win prizes, repeat!
- Track your team (and other teams) in the GooseChase team rankings.
- Points will be tracked weekly and overall , awarded by TETNA for every valid mission photo submitted.
*Note: Anyone on your team can download the GooseChase app, but only one download is required. If multiple team members have the app, your mission pictures can be sent by any one person. Only submit one picture per challenge per team.