Tuesday, October 21, 2014
6:30 pm – 8 pm
Bethany Calvary Church (7265 W Center Street)
Enter through the doors on Center Street and look for signs
Bring to Registration
- $10 household membership dues ($8 for seniors) – cash or checks payable to TETNA
- Completed Registration Form
- Candy donation: one large individually-wrapped, factory-sealed bag of candy per child. Bags must be at least 50 pieces of candy or more for each child. For example 2 children = 100 pieces of candy, 4 children = 200 pieces of candy, etc. Donate candy that you and your family would enjoy.
- Optional Bethany Calvary Church’s food pantry donation: including canned goods, dry foods, or personal care items.
Take Home from Registration
- Glow sticks for each registered child
- Information sheet
- Halloween sign for homes distributing candy
- Candy supply for candy distributors
Visit the Trick or Treat Page for more information.