December 14 • 7:00PM • Lutheran Home
Every year in December, in place of our monthly board meeting, TETNA hosts a Cookie Exchange. This is an evening to relax and enjoy visiting with our neighbors. This year’s 6th Annual Cookie Exchange is on Monday, December 14th, 7 p.m., at the Lutheran Home. If you’ve joined us in the past–you’re marking this on your calendar. If you haven’t–get out a pen & circle the date! You won’t want to miss the fun & the treats. Contact Sarah Hunt-Frank if you need more information.
Here’s what you do:
- Pick your favorite cookie recipe.
- Make six dozen cookies (often a double batch) and bring them to the exchange. Do NOT separate or package cookies in bunches. DO bring a large container to take your mix of cookies home in. Extra or broken cookies?…bring them to the exchange for nibbling.
Here’s what you get:
- A wonderful assortment of cookies – with the simple effort of one recipe.
- A few hours off to really enjoy the giving spirit of the holiday season. Taste test some cookies while sharing laughter & stories with your neighbors. Kids are welcome too.
- Bonus Option—Want to give assortments of homemade cookies as gifts during the holidays? Need more than just 6 dozen? Easy answer. Make two, or three different recipes of cookies, a batch of 6 dozen each. Bring 12 dozen, take 12 dozen. Bring 18 dozen, take 18 dozen. You choose.
PS—Do you have a friend or family member who loves cookies but doesn’t live in the neighborhood? Invite them to join us. Everyone is welcome.