Monday, December 12 • 6:00PM
NEW LOCATION: 2334 N. 64th Street
DON’T FORGET TO BRING: 8 dozen cookies of one recipe and containers to bring more home!
It’s satisfyingly good to GIVE and RECEIVE!
Giving and receiving cookies at the holidays is a tradition—we love little green and red spritz cookies with sprinkles or peanut butter cookies with a great big Hershey’s Kiss in the middle. Yes—we love cookies. So, join in the 7th Annual East Towne Cookie Exchange and your one big batch of cookies will become a fantastic variety of cookies to share and enjoy.
Here’s what you do:
- Pick your favorite cookie recipe.
- Register by December 10th. Call or Email Dawn Zehren 727-2873 or [mailto]DZehren@Shorewest.com[/mailto].
- Make eight dozen cookies and bring them to the exchange. Do NOT separate or package cookies in bunches. DO bring a large container to take your mix of cookies home in. (Extra or broken cookies? Bring them to the exchange for nibbling.)
Here’s what you get:
- A wonderful assortment of cookies – with the simple effort of one recipe.
- A few hours off to really enjoy the giving spirit of the holiday season. Sip cider and nibble cookies while sharing laughter and stories with your neighbors.
- Bonus Option – Plan to give lots of cookies as gifts? Need more than just eight dozen? Easy answer. Make two, or three different recipes of cookies, a batch of eight dozen each. Bring 12 dozen, take 12 dozen. Bring 18 dozen, take 18 dozen. You choose. Just tell Dawn when you register.