Monday, August 8 • 6:30 PM
TETNA meetings are open to everyone in the Tosa East Towne neighborhood. Please feel free to attend. We gather at 6:30 p.m. at the Lutheran Home, 7500 W. North Ave. If you have a topic or issue you would like to discuss, contact Sarah Hunt-Frank to be included on the agenda.
- Treasurers Report – Barbara Blaney
- Charity Run Review – Craig Brittingham, Chillin’ On The Ave
- Trick-or-Treat – Wendy Swenson, Jenny Farr, attendance required for budget vote
- TGIThursday – Tiger Beyer
- Kneeland Walker House – Tiger, Nov 3
- TETNA Block Party@Center Park –
- More volunteers needed: Pass around sign up.
- Sweet corn on the grill $2
- Brat/dog baskets with chips, pickle and drink $3, $4
- Fire Dept confirmed
- Julie – pick up balloons, P&R kit, popcorn
- Bobby – soda and cooler?
- Brats, dogs and buns donated by O’Gorman’s
- Can we get the banner hoisted by 9 or10am that day?
- Who has box with ribbon spools and balloon discs?
- Noise Varience Permit — $40, flyers to homes affected
- Communications – Julie Terwelp
- Next newsletter announces new meeting date?
- NAC Report, next date — Oct 26 – Sarah
- Begin holding meetings on first Monday of the month on October 3. Vote.
- 5. Discussion – Research a new place to hold the meetings. Library?
- Next meeting – September 12
Discussion continues at Walter’s
Click here to review the July association meeting minutes.